Wednesday, July 12, 2006

of plastic cups and three months story

ate kai is right.
i don't need a boyfriend to make me feel special. real friends can do that for me.
real friends, yeah real friends and there are just few of them, few enough that i can easily name and count them.
i am tired of being taken for granted.
i am tired of being just the option of other people.
it's time that i think about myself first.
people can't just come and go into my life as they please
when you go, you go...
there's just no more turning back...




*ate kai
*carol
*buddy

... i don't know what was it that i did to deserve you guys...
i want you to know that you never fail to make me feel special.
thank you so much for coming and staying in my life...
*at sa surprise birthday party! ;D
i'd be lost without you guys. hehe ;D

No comments: