Sunday, August 20, 2006

Falling from Dimension Z

i read a book.. and i fell in love with the story.
it was about such a grand love affair which unfortunately did not end with a happily ever after sort of ending..
i must admit, i was crying while i was reading.. nakakadala kasi talaga yung story ni Francesca at ni Robert Kincaid.. o siguro nga iyaking bata lang talaga ko...
anyway, feeling ko kasi after reading their tragic love story, i have this responsibility na i-encourage din ang ibang tao na malaman ang love story nila kasi nakakahinayang kung mamamatay lang sa limot ang istorya nilang dalawa... kaya...
basahin ninyo ang Bridges of Madison County.
surely, mai-inspire kayo na ma-inlove for real.
;D


Robert Kincaid to Francesca:

"I have something to say, one thing only. I'll say it once and I'll never say it to anyone else: In this universe of ambiguity, this kind of certainty comes only once and never again no matter how many lifetimes you live."

Richard to Francesca:
"Francesca, I knew you had your own dreams too. I'm sorry I couldn't give them to you.."

No comments: